The course is aimed at students continuing to study English and willing to improve their skills. What makes this course special is its focus on developing speaking and listening skills. Taught in English the classes create the situation of total language immersion with speaking accounting for 50% of the total class time.
1) the ability to communicate in most everyday situations in English, understand native speakers provided they don’t use dialects, slang;
2) reading and understanding of adapted fiction, short authentic articles with familiar themes;
3) boosting active vocabulary;
4) grammatically correct speech;
5) writing skills sufficient for simple formal letters and informal letters.